Solar, genset and mains - small hybrid single controller
In brownfield applications with existing genset controllers, you can add the AGC 150 Hybrid as a top-level controller. In this case, the DEIF controller does not control your genset(s) directly. Instead, it monitors genset production along with mains production and can send start and stop signals to your genset controller(s) while also controlling solar power as in the greenfield application above.
- Solar, genset, and mains integration in hybrid applications
- Small and medium PV plants with up to 16 inverters
- All-in-one fuel-saving hybrid controller
- Ideal for rooftop applications
- Small greenfield and brownfield applications
- Full genset control for 1 synchronising or non-synchronising genset
- Up to 2 gensets for synchronising or non-synchronising projects
- Maximised sustainable power penetration
Short lead times and timely delivery
Our extensive manufacturing capacity allows us to meet any volume demand – regardless of geographical destination. We work hard to make sure our customers receive orders as quickly as possible, and we ship standard products in less than 7 days.
We manufacture all our products in-house at our Danish HQ in Skive to ensure we continue to meet demand and reduce customer lead times. So if you are struggling to get hold of control products through your usual supply channels, there has never been a better time to talk to DEIF.
Can I help you?
Product Manager+45 3010 3204 |