Advanced Genset Controller AGC 150
Advanced Genset Controller - Description
AGC 150: Easy setup
Gensets connected via CAN bus are easily set up for parallel operation as the controllers automatically detect each other at the CAN network. If you at a later stage connect more gensets, the controller automatically identifies and connects them via CAN bus, and application configuration is possible via the display.
AGC 150: Easy and safe to use
Get access to important genset information quickly via the sunlight readable LCD.
The controller features illuminated buttons that smoothly guide the operator and make it very easy and intuitive to operate. Only buttons relevant for a function are visible to the user. Get easy access to the most common functions with configurable shortcuts.
The AGC 150 provides up to three levels (customer, service, and master) of password-protected and role-based access. Configure parameters for each level and have only relevant parameters displayed.
AGC 150: Built to last – also in green energy applications
The AGC 150 comes with uncompromising quality. The controller is made of robust materials and is built to last. It has undergone several tests showing that it stands wear and tear in all types of harsh environments. Also, the controller is suitable for PV-Diesel hybrid solutions and also meets Tier 4 Final requirements
AGC 150 genset controller - features
The AGC 150 genset controller from DEIF has a long list of features:
- Engine start sequences.Engine and generator protection
- Engine communication via CANbus
- Run coil and crank configurable when using the electric engine
- Tier 4 Final support with clear alarm indications
- Diesel and gas genset support
- CANbus based I/O support increases the number of I/Os available
- 3-phase generator and busbar sensing
- Phase compensation for D/Y transformer
- Four current sensing inputs
- Built-in AVR and GOV control
- PLC functions (M-Logic) in a user-friendly environment
- View historical alarms and event on display (logs up to 500 alarms and 500 events)
Régulateur de tension numérique DVC 310
- Gestion du démarrage avec fonctions démarrage sur seuil, démarrage progressif, et fermeture avant excitation
- Précision sur régulation de tension de +/- 0.25%
- Optimiser la performance et la taille du générateur avec des fonctions moteur exclusives (module d'acceptation de charge, forçage négatif, U/f, récupération progressive de tension, et limitation de l'intensité stator)